quarta-feira, 2 de maio de 2012

We are the champions.


Teachers, every student like a music activity... So, match the phrases with their meanings and after use them to complete the song's lyric:

A   curtain  calls                            F   time after time    
B   a few                                         G   my share    
C   fame and fortune                    H   keep on     
D   no bed of roses                       I    come through      
E   commited no crime                 J   the role human race


1- all the people in the world
2- not easy
3- the part that belongs to me
4- again and again
5- when actors come out at the end of a show        
6- continue                            
7- success and money
8- not done anything wrong
9- not many
10- survive

Listen it to help you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY 

I've paid my dues, __________________
I've done my sentence, but _____________________
And bad mistakes, I've made __________________
I've had ______________of sand kicked in my face
But I've _______________
And we mean to go on and on and on

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll ________________ fighting till the end
We are the champions, we are the champions
No time for losers ´cos we are champions of the world

I've taken my bows, and my ____________________
you brought me ____________________
And everything that goes with it, I thank you all
But it's been _____________________, no pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before _____________________
And I ain't gonna lose

We are the champions - my friends.......
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
Cause we are champions of the world

We are the champions - my friends..........



Um comentário:

  1. Excellent and fun post! The students love learning through songs. And great choice, who doesn't love Queen? Congratulations for the blog! Cheers

    ResponderExcluir